Detroit Red Wing FANATIC Thoughts

for all the fanatics of detroit!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Wings win Finally!!!

WINGS WIN! Finally we dominate. I know its late but still.
Finally last night we won 2-1 i gotta say great offensive job, we dominated that game in shots and so forth.
I was really proud of the outcome, i know wins may be harder this year. but im willing to stick it out cause i love these guys. they are my favorites and growing up id watch them every time they were on.
I still feel like a lil kid that just got her hockey jersey, and is still learning about the wonderful hockey game.
Last night I got out the Shanahan Jersey, thinking about all the great times. I have one of the better lines in my room. that of SHANAHAN, YZERMAN, And last but not least FEDOROV.
Im thankful that my dad turned on that game when i was five years old, and said this is a cool game. now i love it way more than what he does.
that will NEVER change. its amazing to me what a great game, great leaders, great captain. well anyways, what great memories i have, the likes of Konstantinov and others, this turned into more of a Reminiscent blog today.. but i gotta say im really proud of them.
but anyways, i guess thats all for now, i have to go, dad forever wants to eat up the phone. cya all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home