Detroit Red Wing FANATIC Thoughts

for all the fanatics of detroit!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Detroit Falls.

Anaheim-

The hockey game was horrible last night, detroit fell four to one. crazy stuff because the whole thing got outta hand..
The zebras were crazy, half of the penalties called were uncessary. Thats life, thats hockey. I just wish there would have been something more last night.
We need grit. if I would have been on the team we would have made some decent hits.. and maybe a brawl or two. the ducks were walking all over the wings cause they were hiding behind the zebra stripes all game long.
As a big time hockey fanatic only one could wonder why all this happened. could it be that succession was something that they didnt want Detroit to obtain.
I love this game, but I can tell you I know that something was wrong. and really, in the pit of my stomach I knew something was going to go wrong eventually. its like they were doing fair it was zero - zero. Now bam flat out, four -nothing.
its crazy! I just cannot believe those antics.
I was just shocked as I was watching..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home